You need to be logged in to see this profile
My Answered Questions
Do you have to pay for your experiments? #
Is it hard to make a computer game?
How many hydrogen atoms are there in the universe?
Is pain a physical process or is it caused by the brain thinking that it is in pain therefore you feeling it?
Does science have any theories on the apocalypse?
how much do you get paid ?
What inspired you to be come a scientist?
Is cancer curable?
Do you enjoy your job and do you have time to spend with your family?
Which science is progressing the quickest? Ie new technology or discoveries.
- No comments to display
By Prediction what do you think the UK will be like in 2015? (1 Comment)
Have you ever found Religion and Science working together? Thanks
why is cancer more commen now (1 Comment)
How did life begin?
how do you become invisable
- How can I stop people from bothering me when I’m trying to take part in I’m a Scientist?
- How do I register?
- How do I log in?
- I’ve forgotten my password, what do I do?
- What is this site about?
- What can I do on the site?
- Why hasn’t my question been answered yet?
- Will all my questions get answered?
- How many people are using this site?
- I’m having problems with the website. What should I do?
- Chat seems to be blocked, what can I do?
- When are evictions?
- How can I learn more about these topics?
- What’s all this about £500 prize money?
- Why are the scientists in the Gallery in that order?
- What’s all this about ‘My Science Words’?
- Have you got a video that explains this more easily?
- Can the students win anything?
- How do I give feedback?