You need to be logged in to see this profile
My Answered Questions
why did the dinosaurs die?
what is pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis?
What is photosynthesis? how would you explain it best?
how many organs do we have and what are they?
what happens to food when it cooks?
how many waves make up the electro-magnetic spectrum?
Is it hard to become a scientist because I find science the hardest subject
By Prediction what do you think the UK will be like in 2015? (1 Comment)
Have you ever found Religion and Science working together? Thanks
why is cancer more commen now (1 Comment)
How did life begin?
how do you become invisable
- How can I stop people from bothering me when I’m trying to take part in I’m a Scientist?
- How do I register?
- How do I log in?
- I’ve forgotten my password, what do I do?
- What is this site about?
- What can I do on the site?
- Why hasn’t my question been answered yet?
- Will all my questions get answered?
- How many people are using this site?
- I’m having problems with the website. What should I do?
- Chat seems to be blocked, what can I do?
- When are evictions?
- How can I learn more about these topics?
- What’s all this about £500 prize money?
- Why are the scientists in the Gallery in that order?
- What’s all this about ‘My Science Words’?
- Have you got a video that explains this more easily?
- Can the students win anything?
- How do I give feedback?